Monday, February 23, 2009

Countdown to Phish: Day 11

Ok Team: we're almost into the single digits here. I know it's been a long wait, so thanks for riding along. The weather for Hampton now shows up on the 10-day forecast. Re-confirmed hotel reservation. Car to the shop on Thursday for the tune-up. Trip to the beer store over the weekend to get the essential micro-brews that they may or may not vend in Virginia. Dog-sitting HAS been arranged so our beloved pet will not turn into a Lot Dog this time around (just kidding!) Last batch of tickets for the crew has been verified and will ship this week. Very important. Pretty much all there is left to do is sit around and try to predict to the answer of the most loaded question of possibly the past five years:

"What Song Will Phish Open With in Hampton?" (WSWPOWIH)

Until yesterday, I was betting my (non-existent) left nut on YEM. But then I dreamed about this one last night and I'm thinking it might work out, whaddya think about A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing?

Couldn't find any live vids of this on YouTube, but I absolutely love the natural syncing here of music & imagery, great job PureCoincidence:

No comments: