Monday, March 16, 2009

Watch This!

So the other day my buddies Paul and Zac (along with the talented help of Chris and Joe) put together a video audition in hopes of winning one of 100 Ford Fiestas (including gas & insurance!) to drive for 6 months wherever they please this summer and beyond. Dead Unicorn is due for a cross-country tour & I honestly can't think of anyone better suited for the mission then they.

This video is so hot that I know they're a shoe-in, but they do need a slew of You Tube views to show Ford how cool they really are, so if you'd be kind enough to take a few minutes of your time and watch it (all the way through now...) it would be great.

It's worth the 5 minutes, I promise. The thing is damn funny. And clever. C'mon, do a good deed for rock and roll and check it out. And share!

Good luck Dead Unicorn. I love you and I really hope you are winners of the 2009 Ford Fiesta Movement. I know you can do it!

1 comment:

Butters said...

you should log into youtube to view the video so the play count will go up.