Monday, March 9, 2009

Thank You Phish, You Really Did It!

Without a doubt those were the best shows I've seen in years and years and years. I have so much to say, pictures & clips to share, memories to absorb... check back I'll post some in the next few once I'm back to reality.

I just need to say real quick before we make the 12 hour drive home that I have a feeling in my heart again that I have been craving for a very long time. I feel rejuvenated to the very core of my soul.

Thank you Phish, I had high expectations for these concerts and they were sensationally exceeded on every level. I feel blessed to have been these for this truly once in a lifetime experience that I will treasure forever and ever.

So long for now Hampton...you were so beautiful.

Next stop, Jones Beach!

No comments: