Sunday, March 1, 2009

Countdown to Phish: Day 5

Whew. I was so excited getting ready for the trip that I almost forgot to post today. But I remembered! With an hour and 45 minutes shy of Countdown to Phish Day 4, here goes:

So fishsunderwear posted these great pics on PT from the last Hampton date in '04. It's great to remember what it looks like -- in less than a week now we'll be spending three nights of our lives in this place! I can hardly believe it. Haven't been this excited about anything in a long, long time...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those pics got me PRETTY EXCITED!!! I can hardly contain myself at work. haha.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice memories. haven't caught phish there since the Thanksgiving 95 shows -- a whole lifetime ago. I wonder what the push for the floor will be like when the doors open at 6?