Wednesday, March 19, 2008

25 Things About Me

1. I'll try anything once.

2. I learned how to fly an airplane before I learned how to drive.

3. My brothers are my closest friends on the planet.

4. Living in Vancouver for a year only amplified my love for rainy days.

5. I recently earned my EMT-B certification and have already put it to good use.

6. Dropping out of high school was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

7. I survived "Hook Worms". Enough said.

8. I believe in love at first sight.

9. My parents still own and live in the house I grew up in. I feel comfort and ground whenever I go back there.

10. Sometimes I wish people would call me Caitie but I haven't figured out a cool way to spell it with a "C".

11. When I fall in love with a song, I crave it on a visceral level.

12. I can't wait to meet my future children and I think about them all the time.

13. If Steve Jobs made a toothbrush, I would buy it.

14. I am a proud member of the mile-high club (see #2).

15. I will attend my 100th Phish concert on March 8th, 2009!

16. I worked as a shad fisherman on the Hudson River for several years every season each May. It was one of my favorite jobs I've ever had.

17. Sunset is my favorite time of day.

18. I've transformed from a "cat-person" into a "dog-person", thanks to Habibi.

19. The company I work for pays me good money to listen to music for 8 hours every day (?!?) Yes.

20. I love plane, train, and automobile trips. Especially the ones where the road stretches out for so long ahead that it takes days or weeks to get "there".

21. When I was ten, I memorized all the words to "We Didn't Start the Fire". I still sing it regularly.

22. The first vehicle registered in my name was a full-sized purple 1978 Bluebird school bus.

23. According to my (very patient) husband, I have long, detailed, one-sided conversations in my sleep almost every night.

24. I can cook an awesome meal out of whatever is left in the fridge as long as we have garlic.

25. If you are reading this, I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your amazing!